Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 408

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON - WE LOVE YOU - YOUR STILL OUR BABY LOL

Sunny this morning with frost. Cloudy after and 16º. Its 14º here now with showers.
My bus run 1st thing this morning and then had to go to the Innerkip shop to have a tire valve replaced. After I got home I picked Noel up and we went into Woodstock. I dropped Noel at home and then I resealed the center T rubber seal between the 2 front windshields on the motorhome - rubber seal was coming off. I then did some more organizing in the shed and Ruby finished up Damien's birthday gift that I had made. I then made my afternoon bus run and while I was gone Noel, Damien & Payton came for Noel's birthday supper (Tammy was working). I also gave Damien his machine gun which I had carved out of wood even though it isn't his birthday until Friday we figured he will have lots of gifts on Friday. He's been after me to make him a machine gun ever since we have been up here and I finally got it done - he loved it. Noel and the grandkids left shortly after supper and we are gonna watch survivor shortly.

Noel's birthday supper






















No comments:

Post a Comment