Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 399

Nice day here today with some cloud and sun and 14º. Its 11º here now.
Into Noel's at 6 am to wait for the grandkids to get up and then brought them to gramma's for breakfast. I then went on my school bus run and Ruby & Payton took Damien to school. After I got home from my bus run me and Vic went to Woodstock for 18 holes of golf - great day for it although it did nothing for my game lol. While I was gone Ruby & Payton went into Noel's to let the dogs out and they stayed there until Damien got out of school and Tammy got home from work. After I got home from my bus run I got ready and met Noel at our hunting place and we went in deer hunting until dark - no luck all we saw was a raccoon and he was to far for a bow shot. Had a late supper and a little bit of R & R now.

Ruby's sunset shots





Trail cam pics



















































No comments:

Post a Comment