Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 400

14º here today with mostly cloudy skies and a few showers. Raining here now and 11º.
Into Noel's at 6 am to wait for the grandkids to get up and after they got up I brought them to our place for their breakfast. After breakfast I made by school bus run and Ruby took Damien & Payton to school and then she went into Woodstock. After I got home I mowed the lawn and then brought the motorhome from the parking place in the park to our lot. I then washed and waxed it. We are going to winterize it in the next few days. I then made by afternoon bus run. Ruby went from Woodstock into Noel's and waited for the grandkids to get out of school and for Tammy to get home from work. After supper we did the R & R thing.

This evening sunset by Ruby






No comments:

Post a Comment