Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 410

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY DAMIEN - HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT SLEEPOVER WITH YOUR FRIENDS

Sunny day today but windy and 14º. Its 11º here now.
Bus run 1st thing this morning. When I got home I insulated and covered the place in the bedroom where I had took out the window earlier for the now storage room. Ruby went into Woodstock for her dental appointment and she also picked up a mirror to go over where the window was in the bedroom. After lunch I mowed the lawn and then made my afternoon bus run. When I got home we went into Noel's to bring in Damien's birthday gift and to pick up Payton. Damien has a couple of his friends at his place for a birthday sleepover so Payton is here for a sleepover with us. After supper we installed the mirror in the bedroom with some help from Payton.


Damien's sleepover birthday party






Posing




Dressing up Pop














Miss dressup





Checking it out

No comments:

Post a Comment