Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 363

Cool here this morning but warm up nicely during the day with lots of sun and 24º. Still 21º here now.
Wii 1st thing (Ruby did hers while I was gone) then into Innerkip again for some more school bus driver training. Out driving bus today. We broke down (good start) and had to radio for help but managed to limp back to the depot lol. After that I went to Drive Test to drop of my medical for my Class B licence but the doctor had missed 2 questions on the report so they would not accept it. After I got home I went for a walk before supper. After supper I went back to the Walk-in Clinic to get the doctor to complete the report and luckily the same doctor was there and I got it done fairly fast. I then met Ruby, Tammy, Damien & Payton at Dairy Queen for an ice cream. We then went to a farm and picked up some fresh eggs. The kids came back with us for a sleepover and they just finished their bath.

Playing their game









Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment