Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 358

Cloudy day today and warm (25º). Rain showers after supper and raining now but still 21º here now.
Relax and late breakfast on Sundays. Just after lunch time me, Noel & James when into our hunting place and set up my tree stand and placed some feed by each tree stand. Getting ready for the deer hunting season on Oct. 01. We now have 3 tree stands set up in there. We checked the trail cam and the digital display is not working properly. When I got home and checked the card we had 1772 pics on it but only 3 of any wildlife. It had been in there all summer and the grass, reeds, etc had grown up around it and when the wind blew it set of the cam - we got lots of grass pics lol. According to Moultrie's web site they are having trouble with the digital display on this model so I emailed them to see what can be done. After I got home it was R&R for the rest of the day.


Ruby's pics from yesterday








Setting up my tree stand





Trail cam pics


No comments:

Post a Comment