Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 93

No rain this morning and 6 degrees. Ruby still not feeling well.
Waiting for our corn to be delivered this morning - he showed up at 11 am with 20 bags. Went into Kitchener after to see if we could get our Ontario drivers licence. They have opened 7 centers in Ontario with limited service because of the strike up here. There were security guards on the door but we finally got our Ontario drivers licence. The ones we have are temp until they come in the mail. Ruby's is for 5 years but mine is only for 1 year as I have to do a written test next year for my air brake endorsement. Don't ask me why as I thought that air brakes worked the same in Ontario as they do in Newfoundland lol. Another money grab I guess. We wanted the licence before we went into the states on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment