Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 120

Wednesday, December 30 2009
Frosty this morning (-14 deg) but warmed up nicely during the day.
Me, Noel & Damien went into Bass Pro to return my 1 piece hunting suit Ruby gave me for Christmas - a bit too tight. I purchased a 2 piece winter suit instead. We also picked up some archery gear - target, arrows etc and I picked up some accessories for the bow Noel,Tammy & grandkids gave me for Christmas. Quite the outdoors store for everything you could need. Still have to take my bow to an archery place up here to get the peep sight, trigger piece etc installed. Ruby had a pot of turkey soup on when we got back and then she went into Woodstock to pick up her turkey etc for New Years Day. Noel, Tammy, Damien & Payton here for supper. After they left we did our workout on Ruby's Wii Fit and played a couple games of golf before bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment