Thursday, May 31, 2018

Day 3188

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 29. Its 25 here now.
Up and had breakfast with Landon this morning before he went down to the house. I then got ready and went to a golf course in Woodstock where I played 18 holes along with 4 other people. Into the clubhouse after golf for a refreshment. When I got back home me & Ruby installed the rest of the deck boards we had here. I then went into Woodstock to pick up some more deck boards. When I got back home we unloaded the boards and then Ruby went to pick up Landon & Charlie at their daycare while I finished installing the deck boards on our deck. We then got ready and went to a restaurant in Woodstock for Ruby's birthday supper. Landon sleeping here with us tonight.

Deck top finished.....


 Having fun....


No comments:

Post a Comment