Saturday, May 5, 2018

Day 3161

Friday, May 04, 2018

A mix of sun and cloud and a very strong wind storm in the afternoon and 25.
Up and got breakfast for Landon this morning and then brought him down to the house. I then took our vehicle into the dealer in Woodstock to have it serviced. After I got back home I went out to the shed and finished up & installed the base plate for Noel's metal cutting band saw. After that I cut out some pieces for the metal roses that he makes. Then the wind storm hit and I but some weights on the trampoline legs to keep it from blowing away. Then the old metal shed that was in the dog enclosure took flight and landed upside down while taking down part of the wire fence. Put some concrete blocks on the shed roof to hold it so it wouldn't blow away. The power also went out and we didn't get it back until 2330 in the night.

A bit of a wind storm.....





No comments:

Post a Comment