Thursday, May 12, 2016

Day 2431

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 23. Its 19 here now.
Got Payton up and ready for her mom to pick her up this morning. Landon out with us for breakfast. After breakfast I went into Woodstock to pick up a few things. When I got back I removed the old ball receiver on our trailer ( had to grind it off as it was welded on) and then installed the new one I had picked up - drilled holes and bolted it on. We can now tow our trailer with a 2" ball instead of a 2 5/16" ball. Ruby into Woodstock to pick up a few things. I then cut the angle iron I had picked up into pieces - we will use it to square up the footing for Noel's garage. Over to Noel's for supper and we watched Landon & Charlie while Noel took Damien to soccer, Sarah took Payton to her dance and then to Sarah's ball game - watched the grandkids until Bob & Sue arrived. Also had people here looking at the motorhome. Damien and Payton sleeping here with us tonight.

Payton's dance class.....


Landon's hair cut....





No comments:

Post a Comment