Monday, July 22, 2019

Day 3614

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 25. Its 23 here now.
Had breakfast with Landon this morning and then took him & Charlie down to the house. After that I went to a golf course in Woodstock where I played 18 holes along with 2 other guys. Ruby went into Woodstock for a doctors appointment and a little shopping after. After golf I went into the clubhouse for a refreshment before heading home. When I got back home Landon & Charlie back up so Noel could have a nap before going to work. Then me, gramma, Landon & Charlie went into Woodstock to have a look at a trailer and then took our vehicle to a car wash - the grandkids love going through them. When we got back home we opened up the camper to clean out a compartment which we had missed yesterday. Did some donairs on the bbq for supper. Landon & Charlie sleeping here with us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment