Saturday, July 20, 2019

Day 3612

A sunny day here today and 33. Its 23 here now with thunder showers.
Was going to go for my walk this morning but rain threatened. After breakfast I cleaned the ducts in our trailer with the shop vac and a little help from the grandkids. After lunch Ruby went into Woodstock to attend a funeral (one of the ladies from her TOPS group lost her husband). I wash and scrubbed the top canvas on the popup camper - we were setup under some trees while camping and lots of debris got on there. After that I went into Woodstock to pick up an item. When I got back I got in the pool with the grandkids to try and cool down. When Ruby got back home she got in the pool with them for awhile. Cooked 2 meat pies on the bbq for supper.

Pop's helpers....






Our supper.....



No comments:

Post a Comment