Friday, October 26, 2018

Day 3345

A cloudy day here today and 9. Its 5 here now.
Got breakfast for Charlie this morning, then got her dressed and took her down to the house. After my breakfast I went out and lit the fire in the shop. After the shop warmed up a bit I spent most of the day cutting and sanding pieces for Noel's metal roses. In the afternoon I did a little work in the house basement - installed receptacle covers, fixed a couple lights, installed a couple of curtains , etc. All the items that were removed by the insurance contractor were put back this morning. After supper I went down to watch Charlie while Noel took Damien into Woodstock and picked Payton up from her dance class. Also put Landon to sleep while I was down there. Ruby lying down all day as she is not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment