Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Day 3328

A sunny day here today and 26. Its 22 here now.
Got breakfast for Landon & Charlie this morning. Then Noel & Sarah here to get them dressed and we took them down for Landon to catch his bus. After that I got ready and went to a golf course in Woodstock where I played 18 holes along with 3 other guys. Into the clubhouse after golf for a refreshment. Ruby went to her TOPS class and then her and Noel went to Stratford for some shopping. After I got back home I installed 2 new gutter extensions on our trailer. Then I met Landon at the bus and took him with me to pick up Charlie at her daycare. After that I gave Damien a ride into his mom's in Hickson - he missed his school bus due to his field trip being late getting back to his school. Landon sleeping here with us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment