Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Day 3806

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 24. Its 20 here now.
Got breakfast for Payton this morning before she went down to the house. I went down and brought Landon & Charlie up to the trailer to have breakfast with me. Ruby went to her TOPS meeting & shopping after and Noel took Damien & Payton to school. Kept Landon & Charlie up with me for awhile before bring them down to the house. After that I put the slide in on our trailer to check the roof above the slide - a slight bulge on the inside wall above the slide facing. All looked good so put the slide back out and did a small repair on the inside molding. I then took some boards of the pool deck while I waited for Ruby to get home. After Ruby got home I took our vehicle to the GM dealer in Woodstock and picked up a rental - our vehicle has to go to an electronic shop to check out the sound system. Then back home to put the child seats in the rental and we went to child care to pick up Landon & Charlie and they here with us for supper - both Noel & Sarah are working. After supper we took the kids down to the house where I put Landon to bed and Ruby is staying there until Sarah gets home from work. Payton is staying here with us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment