Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 1607

A cool windy day here today with a mix of sun & cloud and 18. Its 11 here now.
Out for a few laps around the park this morning and Ruby to her TOPS meeting. After breakfast we walked to the golf course and played 18 holes with the park league. After golf I had pain and a lump in my groin area. Called our travel insurance company and they sent me to a clinic to get it checked out. Doctor said I had an Inguinal Hernia and referred me for surgery. Went back home and informed our insurance company. They will not have surgery done down here unless its an emergency so I faxed them the doctors referral etc and they are going to get back to me on how they are going to handle it. Will go out tomorrow and buy a hernia support belt to help out. No lifting etc and worst of all - no golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment