Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 711

Friday, August 12, 2011

Mostly cloudy with a few sunny periods and a few showers and 20º.
After breakfast I went to Deer Lake to visit the power plant and see a few of the people I had worked with. Then I went to see Terry Wagg - an operator I had worked with but now works in Churchill Falls. After I got back it was getting things ready to leave tomorrow. We were up to Marlene's for supper along with Helen & Earl. After supper we lit a fire at the resort and enjoyed the company of some family and friends.


All around the fire





1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your trip not to much warm weather?Will I guess you are all in PAB now waiting for the ferry Ill see ya all in about 17 hrs..Hope you have a great trip and yes the sun will be out here..Welcome back to the main land:) sun shine,now we had our fair share off them rainy nights.See ya tomorrow David will have the BBQ on in full force.Say good night to Rebecca for me,I guess she had a sad day..Leaving Newfoundland:(I feel like that to tell I see the boat then it homeword bound:)Happy sailing...Good night love Patsy..xoxo

    ReplyDelete