Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 535

Mild cloudy day here today with some sun and 8º. Its 8º here now.
Did part of my morning bus run but could not do most of the rural (gravel) roads due to the slippery conditions. Had rain overnight and the rural roads were very slippery. Did one but did not pick up the students on the rest of my rural route - just picked up from the paved roads. Most bus drivers had to do the same. Stopped for tea after. Then called Innerkip to get my bus checked as there was a bad vibration in it. Went to Innerkip and they determined it was a bad rear u-joint. I went home in a spare bus. After breakfast I went up on the roof and removed any ice remaining there and removed the ice from the eaves trough. Ruby made a batch of jam today. I then checked with the shop in Innerkip before I did my afternoon run. My bus was not ready so I did my afternoon run using the spare and after my run I went to Innerkip and got my own bus - its good now. Some relaxing after supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment