Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 531

Cloudy mild day here today and +3º. Its +3º here now.
Up bright and early with the grandkids. After breakfast the power went off. I went out and cleaned up some more snow - had about 4 cms overnight - cleaned up snow twice yesterday. I then went down and cleaned the snow off my bus. After I got back I shoveled the snow from the roof of our home - about 2 feet of snow on there but it calls for mild temps and some snow/rain this week so could get heavy. The power was still off so I started our generator and hook up to the trailer as it was starting to cool down inside. Its the second time since we moved here that I had to use it for power so it comes in handy. I then went into Noel's and gave him a hand to change the front brake shoes on Tammy's van. When I got home the power was still off in the park so we got ready to go into Noel's for Tammy's birthday supper and to shower as we had no water but just as we were leaving the park the power came back on. We went back and shut down the generator and put it away etc. We then went to Noel's where we had a great birthday supper along with the birthday cake. Just getting home now and gonna relax a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment