Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 520

Cold, windy, stormy day here today with lots of snow overnight and -8º. Its -10º here now.
No bus run today as its a PA day at the school. We were suppose to attend a drivers meeting in Kitchener at 8:15 this morning but it got cancelled because of the weather. After breakfast I did some more work on the trailer front wall. Then out to shovel some snow - the most shoveling I had to do since we arrived up here. After I finished the driveway etc. I walked down and cleaned the snow of the bus started it up and moved it back and forth a bit to run in a track for tomorrow morning. Then I walk up to our motor home and cleaned the snow of the roof - about 1.5 feet on it - not heavy snow but I wanted to get it of just in case it rained although that doesn't seem likely any time soon lol. I then went into Noel's to pick up the grandkids and I cleaned the driveway with his snowblower so Tammy could get out to go to work. After an early supper I took Damien to his karate class n Woodstock. When we got back home Ruby took the grandkids home.


Never a dull moment lol















No comments:

Post a Comment