Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 478

Another cloudy cool day here today and -3º. Its -4º here now.
Out for a walk first thing this morning. Into Noel's after breakfast to pick up the grandkids. Then into Tavistock to get my propane tank filled. Noel lent me his propane heater for me to use in my shed. Spent the rest of the morning with the grandkids. After lunch I set up and lit the propane heater to see if it does the job - works great. I then cleaned my 2 wipper snippers - nice and warm in the shed. Now I will be able to get out there and pick at things. Ruby made some more rum cakes. Tammy picked up the grandkids on her way home from work. Ruby just dropped a cake into Noel's for Tammy to take to work tomorrow.

Christmas dinner lol







Morning with the grandkids




Snow for Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment