Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Day 3741

A mostly sunny day here today and 24. Its 18 here now.
Out for a walk this morning. After breakfast Ruby went to the clubhouse for line dancing and I got at pressure washing our trailer. Removed the window screens & air conditioner, washed the back, one side & the front and then shined all the windows. After that I re-installed the screens & a/c and then put away the gear. After lunch me, Ruby, Darrell & Maryann checked out a trailer here in the park that is for sale. Ruby went out for some shopping. I then did up and posted the Dec calendar for the association. After that I took some pics of the inside of the trailer for sale and emailed them to the owner. Then me and Darrell had a couple of refreshments on our deck. After supper Ruby went to the clubhouse for bingo and I did up and posted the golf teams for the park golf league.

No comments:

Post a Comment