Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 3734

A sunny day here today and 21. Its 16 here now.
Out for a walk this morning. After breakfast Ruby went to the clubhouse for line dancing. I got out the gear to wash our place. Just got started when the pressure washer loss pressure and water leaking out through the base. Called Karcher as it is still under warranty and they have a Rapid Replacement Program. Emailed me the form, filled it out and emailed it back to them and a new unit should be shipped to me shortly. So had to cancel the washing job, put gear away and then got at repairing an hole in our siding by the light near the patio door - don't know how the hole got their but looks like it was hit by something hard. Fred gave me a piece of siding matching ours. Removed the piece of broken siding and in the process the piece around the light broke - very brittle. Went out to pick up a new piece and a new light fixture. Installed it when I got back home and put the siding back in place - ended up replacing the outside light on the shed with the light I bought. Will pick up a new light for the trailer later. After supper Ruby went to bingo at the clubhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment