Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Day 3587

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 26. Its 23 here now.
Had an overhead alternating light out on the bus this morning so I stopped in New Hamburg where a mechanic met me to replaced it and I then did my morning bus route. After that I went into the office/shop in Kitchener to take care of some paperwork. Ruby went to her TOPS meeting and then picked up Charlie from her daycare and they went shopping. When I got home I took Payton into her dentist in Woodstock to have some work done on her braces and after that I took her into her school in Hickson. After I got back home me and Noel took a dent out of Sara's (Sarah's sister-in-law) bumper on her new Jeep - someone backed into it in a parking lot. I then did my afternoon bus run and then brought the bus into Kitchener and parked it there for the regular driver. Ruby picked up Payton at her bus stop. Noel, Damien & Landon came into Kitchener to pick me up and we went out for supper before returning home. Ruby, Payton & Charlie went out for supper and after their supper Ruby dropped Payton at her school in Hickson - she is helping out with the Grade 8 graduation. Landon & Charlie sleeping here with us tonight.

Boys supper....




No comments:

Post a Comment