Thursday, September 20, 2018

Day 3309

A mostly cloudy day here today with a few very lite rain showers and 20. Its 17 here now.
Had breakfast with Landon & Charlie this morning and then Ruby up to help get them ready for their day. I then took them down to the house and we went down to the road to get Landon on his bus. After that I got ready and went to a golf course in Woodstock where I played 18 holes along with 4 other guys. Into the clubhouse after golf for a refreshment. On the way back home I picked up Charlie at her daycare. After I got back home I checked out Noels A/C unit - fan not turning. Took motor apart to check it and still the same - looks as if it may be the capacitor. Will try to get one to try tomorrow. Ruby, Sarah, Payton, Landon & Charlie went to Landon's school for supper and Damien had supper here with me. Landon & Charlie sleeping here with us tonight.

Waiting for the bus...


No comments:

Post a Comment