Monday, June 25, 2018

Day 3213

A sunny day here today and 24. Its 18 here now.
Up with Charlie this morning before taking her down to the house for Noel to take them to their daycare. I then got ready and went to a golf course in Woodstock where I played 18 holes along with 3 other guys. Into the clubhouse after for a refreshment. While I was gone Bruce, Marlene, Carla, Neila, Justin & Tommy showed up and surprised Ruby, Noel & Sarah and me when I got back home. Then Ruby, Marlene, Carla, Neila, Justin & Tommy went to Costco in London and I went in to Woodstock to pick up Landon & Charlie from their daycare. Me & Bruce watched Landon & Charlie until the crowd got back home from shopping. They did a BBQ here for supper before they headed into Woodstock to their AirBnB rental. Landon & Charlie sleeping here with us tonight.

They came a day earlier then they said and more of them lol....










No comments:

Post a Comment