Thursday, June 7, 2018

Day 3195

A mostly sunny day here today and 24. Its 20 here now.
Up and had breakfast with Landon this morning while Gaga and Charlie slept in. Landon then went down to the house with Noel and I went to a golf course in Woodstock where I played 18 holes along with 4 other guys. Stopped on the way home to pick up a few things. When I got back home me & Noel built an extension onto the grandkids swing set to add their saucer swing. Ruby spent the day being entertained by the grandkids. Just before supper Payton hurt her arm on the trampoline and I took her to emergency at the hospital. They did a x-ray and found that she had a broken bone in her elbow and it was still out of place. They said they will have to put her to sleep to put it back in place before they put a cast on it. Noel then came in to be with her and I came back home. She should be home later tonight. Landon & Charlie sleeping here with us tonight.

The new addition....



 At the hospital....

No comments:

Post a Comment