Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 2479

A sunny day here today and 29. Its 22 here now.
Landon up with us & Payton for breakfast this morning. After breakfast me & Ruby went to see our family doctor to get our annual checkup report - all good. When we got back home I checked out why the lights weren't working on the utility trailer - took awhile but found bad ground on both lights. I then took the trailer into Woodstock to pick up some plywood for my new shed floor. Then back into Woodstock without the trailer to pick up a few things. After supper I watered down some of the foundation for the garage floor, siphoned of some of the water on the pool cover and temp hooked up the antenna for the 2 bedroom TVs. We then went down to give Landon & Charlie their bottle before they went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment