Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Day 2458

A mix of sun and cloud here today with a cold wind and 14. Its 13 here now.
Got Damien & Payton up and ready for their mom to pick them up this morning. Landon out with us for breakfast. After breakfast I hooked up the vent for the pump/grinder to the trailer vent. I then filled in the trench I had dug for the electric/water/sewer lines from the trailer and replaced the sods. After lunch I took up some concrete pads from Noel's and made a small deck & step in front of the trailer door with them. Then brought up our table & chairs set from where we had the motor home to the trailer. After that I loosened up some of the gravel for Noel's garage footing - so many rocks that is has to be loosened first before it can be dug. After supper me, Noel & Sarah dug the footing for the back wall - all the footing dug now.

No comments:

Post a Comment