Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 2198

A mostly sunny day here today with a cool wind and 14. Its 9 here now.
Into Woodstock this morning where I met 3 guys from BVP and played 9 holes of golf with them - a cold morning.. Stopped at the clubhouse for a tea after. When I got back home Ruby went into Woodstock to pick up a few things. I did some caulking on the door trim, baseboards, etc that I had installed in the house basement. Noel picked up Damien and Payton on his way home from work. Then me, Noel & Damien took a lunch and went fishing at a lake in Beachville, Noel hooked & lost a carp and hooked & released a large mouth bass. I hooked & released a small mouth bass - it was my 1st bass. Damien & Payton are sleeping here with us tonight.

Morning with gramma.....




An evening fishing......
















No comments:

Post a Comment