Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 1726

A mix of sun and clouds here today with a cool wind in the afternoon and 21. Its 13 here now.
Went into Woodstock this morning, along with 2 other men from the park, and we played 18 holes of golf. Ruby up to the park chalet for her exercise. After I got back home I attached pieces of paneling to the grass catcher for our golf greens mower. We purchased a mower to cut the greens we are doing in the park and had a frame made up for catching the grass while cutting. I then went into Noel's and installed a new belt on their clothes dryer. Damien & Payton came back to our place with me. After supper Ruby had Payton up to the park pool for a swim and I took Damien to a driving range in Woodstock to hit a few balls. Also, did some chipping and putting. After I dropped Damien at Noel's - Payton staying here for a sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment