Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 1722

A nice sunny day and 25º. Its 21º here now.
Out for a walk this morning and Ruby up to the park chalet for exercise. After breakfast I went into Woodstock to pick up a few things. When I got back I brought our car dolly up to our lot to check wheel bearings, brake shoes, etc. Checked one wheel and then had to go into Woodstock to pick up a couple of bearing seals. Dropped Ruby at Sarah's on the way and she went to a park in Woodstock with Sarah, Damien, Payton & Landon. After I got back I installed seal and finished one wheel. Also installed 2 eye bolts for the safety straps on that side. Sarah dropped Ruby & Payton here before supper and after supper we went into Woodstock to watch Sarah's softball game.


Aren't these cute.......



At Sarah's ball game......







No comments:

Post a Comment