Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 1028

WE HAVE OUR PARK BOOKED FOR OUR TRIP TO FLORIDA THIS COMING WINTER. WE HAVE A 6 MONTH BOOKING (NOV 2012 TO APRIL 2013). THE NAME OF THE PARK IS 'INDIAN ROCKS TRAVEL PARK' (website). ITS LOCATED here. ONLY 2 MILES FROM THE BEACH.

Sunny but windy here today and 24c. Its 23c here now.
Did my morning bus run. Ruby into Woodstock for her meeting and some shopping. I left before lunch time and went to New Hamburg where I met other bus drivers and we went to lunch and then did my afternoon bus run. After Ruby got home she went to Noel's and picked up Payton and then into Tammy's and picked up Damien when he got out off school. After supper I took Damien into Tammy's where he got picked up for his out-of-town soccer game. When I got back Ruby took Payton to Tavistock for her soccer game. After soccer she will take Payton to Tammy's, wait for Damien to get there, get them in bed and stay with them until Tammy gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment