Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 1009

Nice sunny day here today and 25c. Its 21c here now.
Did my morning bus run. After breakfast we went to Golf USA shop in Woodstock for an hour of golf lessons. I think we learned a few things lol. Ruby clubs were to short for her so we left them there to be lengthened. I then did my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Noel dropped Damien & Payton here. After supper me & Payton took Damien into Tammy's where he was picked up to go to his out-of-town soccer game. After we got back home Ruby took Payton to her soccer in Tavistock and I mowed & trimmed the lawn. After soccer Ruby will take Payton home and wait for Damien to get home. Then she will get them in bed and stay with them until Tammy gets home from work. I'm out on the deck now enjoying the nice sunny warm evening with a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment