Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 1002

!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL & LOVING WIFE !!!!!!!!
(Ruby's birthday party will be on Sunday - all invited)

Mostly sunny day here today and 20º. Its 19º here now.
Ruby into Tammy's at 6 am for her to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. I did my morning bus run and went for fuel after. Ruby got Damien & Payton off to school. After breakfast I mowed the lawn and then did my afternoon bus run. Ruby into Woodstock while I was gone to pick up a few things. Waiting now for Tammy to bring the grandkids here after their soccer - they are coming for a sleepover - no school for them tomorrow.

Payton with us Wed




Ruby's birthday gifts & cards







More cruise trip pics

Day 10 - Fri - May 18 - Day at sea












































































Day 11 - Sat - May 19 - Into Miami































































No comments:

Post a Comment