Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 758

Cool, cloudy, wet day here today and 16º. Its 8º here now.
Did my morning bus run and stopped for tea after. After breakfast Ruby out for her walk and I mowed the lawn. Had a flat tire on our vehicle - blew it up and found the leak but no tire repair kit. I did my afternoon bus run and Noel dropped the grandkids here on his way to work. After I got home I blew up the tire again and we took the grandkids to their gymnastics. Added some more air to the tire and picked up a tire repair kit. After gymnastics we took the grandkids out for supper. When we got back home I got at repairing the tire. Found 2 holes about 1/2" apart and plugged them - must have ran over a staple or something similar. Will have to look at investing in a good set of tires before winter. Ruby just took the grandkids home and she is staying with them until Tammy gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment