Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 744

Had our first bit of frost last night. Nice sunny day here today and 15º. Its 9º here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am for them to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. I did my morning bus run. Ruby got the grandkids off to school. After breakfast I got at staining the deck again and Ruby went for a walk. After she got back she got at staining too. I then did my afternoon bus run while Ruby continued at the deck. The new deck that we built last summer is finished now and we have the covered deck left to do. Then she went in and waited for the grandkids to get home form school and for Tammy to get home form work. After supper I installed a new digital antenna on the roof to use as a backup when the satellite is down. Managed to pick up 9 stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment