Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 756

Mostly cloudy here today with some sunny periods and 21º. Some showers here now and 16º.
Did my morning bus run and stopped for tea after. Could not get the bus in the park when I got back due to the installation of the new sewer system. Parked on the side of the road coming into the park. Ruby out for her walk and I dug out some garden ties I had left over. We then figured out how we are going to set up two flower gardens - one on each side of the steps to the deck. Then it was off on my afternoon bus run and Ruby in to pick up the grandkids when Damien got home from school. When I got home I took Damien to his karate class. After supper Ruby took the grandkids home and is staying with them until Tammy gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment