Monday, April 4, 2022

Day 4797

 A mostly sunny day here today with a few cloudy periods and 29. It's 25 here now.

Out for my walk this morning. After breakfast we went a pharmacy in the Largo mall and got our 2nd booster shot. When we got back home Ruby went for her walk. I scanned and uploaded our booster shots to our health site in Ontario to get them registered. Got an email back that the Pfizer lot number on our card for our shots was not a legitimate lot number. Then I dropped Trinda at Home Depot and I went back to the pharmacy to check on the lot number. They didn't know why just the numbers printed and not the letters too as it should have. They printed new slips with the proper lot number, I picked up Trinda and back home. I then emailed a copy of the new slips to Ontario health. Ruby and Trinda went out for some shopping. I went to the park pool for a couple of refreshments and to listen to some of the Newfies here in the park playing music - they were checking out some equipment they had recently purchased. Trinda here for supper with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment