Monday, October 26, 2020

Day 4077

 A cold cloudy day here today and 8. Its 6 here now.

Up with Landon and Charlie this morning and got them ready for school and their mom took them down to get the bus as I went into Hickson to pick up Payton and take her to her school in Woodstock, then picked up a few things in Woodstock before returning home. I then took Noel's tractor from the lean-to to the shop where I removed the mower deck, cleaned it, removed the blades & sharpened them and then stored the deck in the lean-to for the winter. After that I went into Woodstock to pick up Damien & Payton from their school and dropped Payton at her mom's in Hickson and then me and Damien returned home. Then down to meet Landon and Charlie when they got off their bus and they are sleeping here with us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment