Monday, October 19, 2020

Day 4070

 A cool cloudy day here today with a few lite showers and 7. Its 7 here now.

We got breakfast for Landon and Charlie this morning and got them dressed for school. I then took Damien and Payton to their school in Woodstock and gramma took Landon and Charlie down to get their bus. After I got back home I went for a walk. Then out in the shop where I finished up the shop press - installed a foot pedal to operate the hydraulic ram. The press can now be operated with your 2 feet keeping your hands free to hold the metal - one foot starts the motor and one operates the ram. After that I went into Woodstock to pick up Payton from school. Then back in the shop to start another project - making a metal stand for Noel's leg vice. Then down to get Landon and Charlie from their bus and they are sleeping here with us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment