Thursday, July 2, 2020

Day 3961

A sunny day here today and 32. Its 30 here now.
After breakfast this morning I went to a golf course in Woodstock where I played 18 holes along with 1 other guy. Had a refreshment on the clubhouse deck after the game. Made a stop at a gravel pit company on the way home to order a load of sand for Noel - will use it to level the ground in the lean-to and slope the bank up to the shop. When I got home I repaired Landon's digger - rivet broken. Then we put the bucket on Noel's tractor and used it to bring some sand up to the lean-to - got about 1/4 of it done. After that I got in the pool with the grandkids to cool down. Then bbq'd some weiners for supper. Landon just came up from the house to spend the night with us. 

Gonna be awhile moving this pile lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment