Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 3887

A sunny day here today and 11. Its 5 here now.
Landon & Charlie up from the house this morning to have breakfast with us and to spend the day. After breakfast me and Landon did his online schooling. I then went out to the shop and took Landon's 12v Dune Buggy apart - found one of the electric motors ceased.  I then went into Woodstock to get a couple propane tanks filled. After lunch I went for a walk. When I got back Ruby smelled propane outside the trailer - checked it out and found a leak where the regulator hose connects to the steel pipe that runs underneath the trailer. Took the hose off and found that there was a crack in the flare - will try and get a new hose tomorrow. Sarah picked up a few steaks etc and Noel did a great BBQ supper - 1st bbq for the season. Landon and Charlie sleeping here with us tonight.

E schooling....





















1st BBQ...







No comments:

Post a Comment