Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Day 3875

Foggy in the morning here today and sunny after and 14. Its 14 here now.
Landon up from the house this morning to have breakfast with us and Charlie. After that I took our vehicle into the Hyundai dealer in Woodstock to have it serviced - no contact with anyone there, keys in drop box, phone service person and they take it from there. Noel picked me up. When I got back home I removed the facing from the sides and top of our trailer door - metal on door frame was sweating and making the facing wet. No insulation or anything between door frame and wall. After lunch Sarah took me into Woodstock to pick up our vehicle - no contact again, vehicle sanitized and keys & invoice on the seat . When I got back I sprayed expanding foam in the space between the door and wall to seal & insulate. Noel did a great chicken & bacon caesar salad and Ruby did dessert for supper.

Having fun...









No comments:

Post a Comment