Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Day 3825

A sunny day here today and 29. Its 23 here now.
Out for a walk this morning. After breakfast Ruby went to the clubhouse for line dancing. I got back at the window shutters that I had removed earlier. Had to do some more repairs on a couple as my golf clubs fell on them in the shed and broke them. Repaired them and then spray painted the rest. After lunch I went down to Mike's to check on & measure up a few things for his 5th wheel. After that I went out with Mike to pick up some items. When I got back home I painted the shutters I had repaied earlier. Then over to the pool for a quick dip & cool down. After that a few people here on our deck for a couple of refreshments. After supper Ruby went to the clubhouse for bingo.

Birthday girl...








No comments:

Post a Comment