Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Day 3818

A sunny day here today and 28. Its 24 here now.
Out for a walk this morning. After breakfast Ruby went to the clubhouse for line dancing. I removed all the vinyl shutters from our trailer and then cleaned the sections that were covered by them. Then I filled in the screw holes in the siding on the front of the trailer. After that me & Ruby installed new wider shutters on the window above our deck and the front windows. After lunch I filled in the holes in the siding along the side and back of the trailer. I then did up and posted the teams for the park golf league and then walked to the golf course to bring over the teams list. Ruby out for some shopping and me and Lawrence had a refreshment on our deck. After supper Ruby went to the clubhouse for bingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment