Thursday, May 30, 2019

Day 3561

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 21. Its 18 here now.
Down to the house this morning to see Landon before he went to the hospital to have his tonsils removed.  After breakfast I got ready to go to Kitchener for in bus driver training as I was told by my trainor yesterday. Just before I was ready to leave I got an email from the office with my training schedule and was not scheduled until tomorrow morning. Then Charlie up to have breakfast with Ruby - she slept here last night. Landon home from the hospital at lunchtime. After lunch me & Charlie took Noel to the Chrysler dealership in Ingersoll for him to pick up his new truck. On the way back me & Charlie stopped to pick up a few things before heading back home.

At the hospital...









No comments:

Post a Comment