Friday, August 12, 2016

Day 2522

A mix of sun and cloud in the morning with showers & thundershowers in the afternoon here today and 31. Its 23 here now.
Landon up for breakfast with us, Damien & Payton this morning. Ruby's back still acting up. After breakfast I got back at installing the sill plate on the garage walls - got them all in place, washers & nuts on and ready to be tightened down. After lunch I had to check on our grinder pump again - it was not cutting in. Removed it, took it apart, cleaned it and when I tested it is was working - seems as if it was trouble with the electrical receptacle. Before I put it back in place I lowered & leveled the patio blocks it sits on, hooked it back up and working again. I then repaired a leaked around the 1 1/2" clean out under the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment