Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 2515

Sunny here in the morning today with rain and thundershowers in the afternoon and 30. Its 24 here now.
After breakfast with Damien & Payton this morning I went out do some checking on our grinder pump for our drainage - seemed to be working ok now. Me & Damien then got at the concrete blocks for the garage walls. Landon up for breakfast with granma. We finished the 5th row on the blocks and started the last row before Ruby told me that the pump wasn't working again. I then unhooked the pump, dismantled it and cleaned it. Checked a few things out on the pump and then called the company who makes them. They figure I have a bad circuit board and are sending me a new one to try. After supper me, Noel, Damien & Payton went into Woodstock street festival. Started to rain again while we were in there, went to DQ and then back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment